We have a 17 year history of building quality, custom solutions for clients using web technologies and the Microsoft stack of products.
We can help you build a new solution, provide maintenance to an existing solution, or upgrade your solution to the latest and greatest technology. Here’s a list of some of the ways that we can help you.
- Custom Office Solutions: We can help you build solutions using the SharePoint framework, Office UI Fabric, the Office Add-in Model, and more, so you can get the most out of your SharePoint and Office products.
- SharePoint Solution Package Upgrades: If you have existing solution packages that were written for your on-premise farm, we can help you maintain your code or help you transition your code to utilize newer technology, approaches, and frameworks.
Office 365 and SharePoint
We’ve been building SharePoint solutions since 2006 and we’re not ready to stop now. Whether you’ve got an on-premise SharePoint environment, you’re knee-deep in Office 365, or you’re just making the transition, we can help you out. We can help you with:
- Intranets: If you are setting up your SharePoint Online tenant for the first time and need help understanding how SharePoint works and how you can use it the maximum productivity in your organization, we’re here to help. We will train you and your organization on the new tools available to you, and work with you to set up your new environment.
- Information Architecture and Governance: Getting your technology in place is just the first step; knowing how to organize the information in your knowledge system is an art as well as a science, and we can help you develop a solution that will balance the need for structure and processes, with a solution that will allow your users to move with agility and ease when collaborating with others. We can walk with you through various questions such as:
- What’s the difference between OneDrive and SharePoint?
- How can users share content with users outside my organization, and when should this be allowed?
- Can I prevent users from synchronizing documents with their home computer?
- Can you help me understand to use each of these products that show up in Office 365 for me, such as Delve, Video, Planner, Groups, and more? When should I use which feature?
- Migrations: We can help you migrate your on-premise SharePoint farm to SharePoint Online. We will help you determine the best approach to use, whether it’s using a migration tool, the available SharePoint Migration API, or a manual method. We can also help you understand which technologies are deprecated or not available in SharePoint Online and help you with the transition. We will work with you to ensure that your new environment meets your security requirements.