- This event has passed.
Metro East Roundtable
May 23 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Please join us for this unique opportunity to learn from one another regarding how Microsoft 365 is being used within your organizations, as well as learn about new and upcoming features that can help your organization move forward.
▪ 9:00 a.m.: Meet & Greet with breakfast
▪ 9:15 a.m.: Demo of real-world working Power Platform solution with discussion/ideas for similar solutions in your own organization
▪ 9:45 a.m.: Microsoft Teams discussion around new features and best practices (including naming conventions, archiving strategies, shared channels and sharing strategies)
▪ 10:30 a.m.: Preview of “what’s next” at Microsoft (including using AI to create and curate content with Co-pilot)
▪ 10:45 a.m.: Q&A and Wrap-up