Announcing today, my latest on-demand course, SharePoint for End Users, is now available at SkillMeUp.com. This is a very basic, 2 module course for end users who want to learn how to use SharePoint Online using the Modern interface.
Module 1 covers basics such as:
- How to create a SharePoint Site and what the difference is between a Team Site and a Communication Site
- How to create, edit, and delete items in a list or documents in a library
- How to work with Office Online
- How to share documents
- How to use OneDrive
- How to synchronize files from OneDrive or SharePoint to your desktop
Module 2 covers basic site owner operations such as:
- Editing a page using the latest page layout features
- Adding and configuring some of the most common web parts on a modern page
- Creating and publishing a news story
- Sharing a site so users have read or edit access to the site
Each video is a little over an hour. This should be a small enough block of time that you or your users can watch it over a lunch break or while on the treadmill at the gym, but packed with the essentials you need to work with SharePoint Online and the modern user interface.
SkillMeUp.com is an on-demand learning platform run by training company Opsgility. For those interested in the course, there are several pricing models:
- Sign up for a monthly subscription for yourself as an individual or for your whole team. There are various subscription levels.
- You can also buy learning credits and use them to purchase one course at a time, a la carte, without a subscription.
To learn more about pricing, visit https://www.skillmeup.com/pricing
I have also published two other courses available on SkillMeUp.com: Introduction to SharePoint Online and SharePoint Online Administration. While these courses are slightly older, both courses provided detailed and in-depth modules that will give you a wide overview of the SharePoint Online platform as a whole.
If you would like this or other instructor-led Microsoft training, please contact us.